Type:E-book, Graphic Organizer/Worksheet, Manual
The result of their work is all around us in practically every product we buy. Get an inside look at what industrial design is all about with Hilgard Muller, the Industrial Design Manager at Giro responsible for designing an entire line of sport-performance sunglasses.
- Reading article about being an Industrial Designer
- Math Activity and Teacher Guidelines
Inspire your students to consider industrial design as a career.
Give middle school students an opportunity to relate their geometry lessons to a real-world application.
Mathematics activity is focused on Geometry - Circles - for grades 5-7, but video is appropriate for grade 5 and up.
- Career & Technical Education > General
- Career & Technical Education > Careers
- Career & Technical Education > Technology
- Career & Technical Education > Trade & Industrial
- Mathematics > General
- Science > General
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:technology industrial design STEM
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial