The resource has been added to your collection
Download at iTunes here;
iOS app by Autodesk that allows you to choose a shape from the library of creatures, humans, vehicles, and more. Then push, pull and paint to make the sculpture your own. When you are done, take snapshots in the camera room or create animated QuickTime turntable movies to upload to YouTube or email to friends.
• Multi-Touch tools let you sculpt and experiment with the details of your creation, just like real clay
• Pull – add bumps and create raised areas to exaggerate details like noses, claws, and fins
• Smooth – soften out rough areas or blend details into one another
• Push – create grooves and valleys by pushing into the shape
• Pinch – create hard edges and ridges to add sharp details
• Grab – grab hold of the shape and stretch it out
• Flatten – make curvy or lumpy surfaces flat
• Bulge – create large or small bulging effects
• Personalize and detail your sculpture using built-in brushes and textures, or use your own images to create exactly the look you want
• Paint – use a bold color palette to add shades, tints, and hues
• Image rub – use your finger to rub areas of a photo directly onto your creation to add realistic details
• Import your own images from your Photo Library or take photos using your iPad 2 camera to use as custom textures
• Create and Share your creations as images or movies on Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox or YouTube
• Email your images directly from the app or save to your Photo Library
This resource has not yet been reviewed.
Not Rated Yet.