Type:Interactive, E-book, Graphic Organizer/Worksheet
Learn how to prepare award-winning science fair projects on plants and botany.
- How do different conditions affect the speed at which fruit and vegetables ripen?
2. How do different types of fertilizers affect plant growth?
3. What happens when you grow sweet potatoes next to other plants?
4. How do different treatments change how fast seeds sprout?
5. How close does a pesticide have to be to protect a plant?
6. How does soil pH affect the pH of water that touches the soil?
7. Which way is up?
8. Roots restrictions
9. Can different colors and types of cloth attract or repel insects from plants?
10. The effects of light on seedlings germination
- What affect does the brightness of light have on the growth rate of a plant?
12. Does crowding affect plant growth?
13. Does Colored Mulch Affect Soil Temperature?
14. Does Colored Mulch Affect the Growth Rate of a Plant?
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:botany plant light growth soil light sprout
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution 3.0