The resource has been added to your collection
This collection is designed to help you learn about a) 21st Century Skills, b) learning theory and gaming, and c) Web 2.0 tools (e.g., collaboration, virtual worlds).
The Units in this collection contain objectives, readings, video, and activities. The required readings are available through the Internet for your convenience. The activities are meant to help you apply what you have just learned in the readings by using Internet tools to blog or post responses (or your own videos, pod/vodcasts) to forums. Using the Internet tools will aid you in understanding how to use them in your own instruction.
About 21st Century Skills:
1) Identify 21st Century Skills.
2) Categorize 21st Century Skills.
Learning Theories and Gaming:
1) Identify learning theories as they relate to gaming.
2) Apply a learning theory for digital learning.
Web 2.0 Technology:
1) Identify existing Web 2.0 Technologies.
2) Apply one or more Web 2.0 technologies to instruction.
3) Locate resources to identify trends in technology.
This resource was reviewed using the Curriki Review rubric and received an overall Curriki Review System rating of 3, as of 2008-12-01.