How do archaeologists weave far-reaching events with details of everyday life to create a rich approach to history?
How and why do archaeologists study Çatalhöyük at many different scales?
How can archaeologists use “multi-scalar data” to create comprehensive descriptions of place?
- Social Studies > General
- Social Studies > Anthropology
- Social Studies > Research
- Social Studies > Technology
- Social Studies > World History
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
- Higher Education
- Undergraduate-Upper Division
- Undergraduate-Lower Division
Keywords:archaeology catalhoyuk archaeologists uc berkeley excavation
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial