The resource has been added to your collection
This scenario (taken from real students) may help students think and discuss what experiences they have had or will have that may contribute to their future plans, such as an entrepreneur. This activity is based on the experiences of two 8th grade entrepreneurs.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• A.02 Discuss entrepreneurial discovery process,
• A.05 Assess opportunities for venture creation,
• A.07 Generate venture ideas,
• D.01 Explain the nature of effective communications,
• D.03 Use proper grammar and vocabulary,
• D.06 Address people properly,
• D.08 Make oral presentations,
• D.11 Write informational messages.
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.
Not Rated Yet.