- Students must form groups of four (4) and discuss their own experiences of Diwali.
2. Students should have their own idea of what Diwali means and write it in the space provided in the worksheet under section One (I).
3. Students must complete the rest of the worksheet under section Two (II), labeling and describing the pictures.
4. Students will make their own deeya and decorate it.
- Arts > General
- Educational Technology > General
- Information & Media Literacy > General
- Social Studies > General
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution 3.0