Electricity and Magnetism Lecture 11 (approx. 49 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about the Force on Current-Carrying Wire in a Magnetic Field, watch the lecture from 09:26 to 12:53.
- To learn about Forces on Moving Charges and Wires in E and B Fields, watch the lecture from 24:55 to 31:40.
- To learn about Calculating the Force on a Current-Carrying Wire, watch the lecture from 31:40 to 34:39.
- To learn about a Motor Contest - Force and Torque on Current Loop, watch the lecture from 34:39 to 41:55.
- To learn about a Motor Contest - Making a Motor From a Current Loop, watch the lecture from 41:55 to 46:42.
- To learn about a Demonstration of a Motor With Human Commutator, watch the lecture from 46:42 to 49:48.
Course: 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics magnetic fields current Biot-Savart Ampere
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike