Electricity and Magnetism Lecture 29 (approx. 49 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Snell's Law, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 07:00.
- To learn about Total Reflection, watch the lecture from 07:00 to 08:53.
- To learn about Fiber Optics, watch the lecture from 08:53 to 13:20.
- To learn about the Wave-Particle Nature of Light, watch the lecture from 13:20 to 20:35.
- To learn about the Speed of Light in Different Mediums, watch the lecture from 20:35 to 24:22.
This resource is part of the MIT OpenCourseWare - AP Physics - Geometric Optics collection.
Course: 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics geometric optics reflection refraction
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike