Electricity and Magnetism Lecture 31 (approx. 50 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Rainbows, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 20:50.
- To learn about Secondary Rainbows, watch the lecture from 20:50 to 22:54.
- To learn about Answering Questions about Rainbows, watch the lecture from 22:54 to 25:25.
- To learn about Slides of Rainbows, watch the lecture from 25:25 to 40:00.
- To learn about Polarization of Rainbows, watch the lecture from 40:00 to 45:21.
- To learn about a Demonstration of Rainbows, watch the lecture from 45:21 to 50:37.
This resource is part of the MIT OpenCourseWare - AP Physics - Physical Optics collection.
Course: 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics physical optics interference diffraction light electromagnetic spectrum
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike