Electricity and Magnetism Lecture 33 (approx. 51 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Interference, watch the lecture from 00:49 to 11:29.
- To learn about Interference in Water, watch the lecture from 11:29 to 16:28.
- To learn about Conditions for Constructive and Destructive Interference, watch the lecture from 16:28 to 23:27.
- To learn about Interference of Sound Waves, watch the lecture from 23:27 to 32:32.
- To learn about Young's Double Slit Experiment, watch the lecture from 32:32 to 40:35.
- To learn about Interference with Different Colors of Light, watch the lecture from 40:35 to 44:31.
- To learn about Interference with Radar, watch the lecture from 44:31 to 51:37.
This resource is part of the MIT OpenCourseWare - AP Physics - Physical Optics collection.
Course: 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics physical optics interference diffraction light electromagnetic spectrum
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike