Electricity and Magnetism Lecture 5 (approx. 49 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Finding Electric Field From Electric Potential, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 06:00.
- To learn about Electric Field Lines and Equipotential Surfaces, watch the lecture from 06:00 to 09:37.
- To learn that Electric Field is the Negative Gradient of Potential, watch the lecture from 09:37 to 13:45.
- To learn about Finding E from V, watch the lecture from 13:45 to 20:33.
- To learn about the Potential Difference Between Two Points, watch the lecture from 29:27 to 41:30.
- To learn about the Only Change in Potential Matters, watch the lecture from 41:30 to 42:57.
- To learn about the Electric Potential Difference in a Strong Electric Field, watch the lecture from 42:57 to 49:01.
Course: 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics Coulomb’s law electrical fields potential Gauss’s Law electrostatics
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike