Electricity and Magnetism Lecture 5 (approx. 51 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Dielectrics, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 09:17.
- To learn about Examples of Dielectric Constants, watch the lecture from 09:17 to 11:34.
- To learn about Inserting Dielectrics in a Capacitor, watch the lecture from 16:40 to 18:53.
- To learn about Inserting Dielectrics in a Powered Capacitor, watch the lecture from 26:41 to 31:05.
- To learn about a Leyden Jar, watch the lecture from 36:08 to 41:41.
Course: 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2002. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics conductors capacitors dielectrics electrostatics
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike