Type:Graphic Organizer/Worksheet, Lesson Plan, Other
This lesson lists the top 10 skills any employee needs to get a better job and/or be ready for their first job or their dream job.
It describes each of these skills and gives examples of these skills. It is supplemented with downloadable worksheets and questions to get you thinking about what you can do to make you a better employee.
This is an excerpt from a twelve hour course I teach on excellence in the workplace.
- Career & Technical Education > General
- Career & Technical Education > Business
- Career & Technical Education > Careers
- Career & Technical Education > School-to-Work
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
- Professional Education & Development
- Higher Education
- Undergraduate-Upper Division
- Undergraduate-Lower Division
Keywords:Employee training customer service working job getting a job getting a better job self-education self-improvement
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution 3.0