The resource has been added to your collection
Instructions: The following problems have multiple choice answers. Correct answers are reinforced with a brief explanation. Incorrect answers are linked to tutorials to help solve the problem.
1. Post transcriptional modification to the 3'-end of eukaryotic mRNAs
2. Features of eukaryotic mRNAs
3. Why do pre-mRNAs get smaller during RNA processing?
4. Self-catalytic RNAs
5. DNA-DNA renaturation and DNA-RNA hybridization
6. Interpreting a pre-mRNA splicing diagram
8. Protein coding sequences
9. Hybridization of mRNA with the DNA coding strand
10. Regulating mRNA synthesis
11. Features of hnRNA
12. Features of nuclear RNA processing
13. Information transfer to the cytoplasm
This resource is part of the Biology Links for One Laptop Per Child course which contains units on Exploring Life; The Cell; Genetics; Mechanisms of Evolution; The Evolutionary History of Biological Diversity; Plant Form and Function; Animal Form and Function; Ecology; and Astrobiology.
This resource has not yet been reviewed.
Not Rated Yet.