The resource has been added to your collection
Part of Athabasca University's Mobile ESL Course, Exercise 63.3 tests your knowledge of correct verb forms in complex sentences.
Not Rated Yet.
1. He just left me ____ (stand) there.
2. The teacher made us ____ (stay) until we had finished.
3. I had my hair ____ (do) yesterday.
4. I have ____ (leave) work early today.
5. The boss saw him _____ (leave) work early! He's in trouble!
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies have changed. By logging in, you agree to our updated Terms and Policies.