The resource has been added to your collection
Part of Athabasca University's Mobile ESL Course, Exercise 67.2 tests your knowledge of when to use too, enough, or very.
Not Rated Yet.
1. Hello! You're looking ____ well today. tooenoughvery
2. Did you have ____ to eat? I don't want you to be hungry. tooenoughvery
3. It's much ____ cold to go swimming. tooenoughvery
4. Anyway, I'm not feeling ____ well. tooenoughvery
5. Have we got ____ milk for the weekend? tooenoughvery
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies have changed. By logging in, you agree to our updated Terms and Policies.