The resource has been added to your collection
Part of Athabasca University's Mobile ESL Course, Exercise 70.1 tests your knowledge of the correct meaning when comparing three or more things.
Not Rated Yet.
1. She is an extremely good English teacher.She teaches English extremely well.
2. No car on earth is faster than this one.This is the fastest car on earth.
3. This shelf is too small for these books.These books are too big for this shelf.
4. This shelf is too small for these books.This shelf is not small enough for these books.
5. The Portuguese team is a little faster than the Spanish.The Spanish team is not as slow as the Portuguese team.
6. She hardly had time to finish.She almost didn't have time to finish.
7. This car is the cheapest you can get.This car costs more than the others.
8. John and Maria are exactly the same. They are both intelligent.John is as intelligent as Maria.
9. It rains much more in Kenya than it does in Somalia.It doesn't rain in Somalia.
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies have changed. By logging in, you agree to our updated Terms and Policies.