The resource has been added to your collection
Learners will be introduced to the primary types and sources of financing available to businessOutcomes Learners will be able to:
• List the two primary types of financing available to businesses, and describe the benefits and drawbacks of each.
• List the various sources of financing.
• Identify the motivation behind each source of financing.
• Explain which type of financing might be most suitable for a given business.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• D.01 Explain the nature of effective communications,
• G.10 Describe services provided by financial institutions,
• I.08 Explain the purposes and importance of obtaining business credit,
• I.16 Explain sources of financial assistance,
• I.17 Explain loan evaluation criteria used by lending institutions
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.
Not Rated Yet.