The resource has been added to your collection
The purpose is to play the role of a foreign purchasing agent buying in another country who is to buy the products priced in foreign currency rates using American dollars. After all purchasing is completed we will compare the money spent by each group in terms of US dollars.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• F.05 Describe the nature of economics and economic activities,
• F.07 Explain the principles of supply and demand,
• F.27 Determine the impact of small business/entrepreneurship on market economics,
• G.01 Explain forms of financial exchange (cash, credit, debit, etc.),
• G.08 Explain legal responsibilities associated with use of money
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.
Not Rated Yet.