Methodology Used- Paste A4 sized photographs of the parents (also single parent) with siblings (if any) on one side of classroom wall at the height where the kids can touch them during the class.
1. Decrease in aggression
2. Decrease in impatience
3. Decrease in Tatum tantrum
4. More calm and composed Kids
5. Increase in learning ability (approx 15-20%).
6. Enhanced social and life skills.
The parents photograph will transfer from Pre-K to higher classes.
1. Kids are very good learner and when exposed from home to school environment, they encounter with splash of information. As their vocabulary and mode of expression are very limited, they mimic, model and mirror image these information in their sub-conscious mind by frequently touching the picture of their parents.
2. They feel more secure and safe as their parents are near to them.
3. Help kids to be more social as kids bring their peer(s) up to the picture of parents and introduce them which are not possible in day to day life.
4. Kids are mainly kinaesthetic learner, therefore for teaching them at least two or more senses should be involved in their teaching –learning process.
5. More organized class, much time for teacher to work on Teach like Champion.
Before start of this program, parents’ orientation is must and two main points should be highlighted:
1.Kids shouldn’t be stop to be in front of mirror (dressing table mirror) at home as it helps them to mimic/model and imbibe the information.
2.Encourage then to scribble on the wall mounted with drawing sheets which helps them to develop their gross motor muscles and hand-eye-brain coordination.