Introduction to Biology Lecture 11 (approx. 49 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about DNA Replication - Components and Direction, watch the lecture from 02:10 to 15:25.
- To learn about DNA Replication - Leading and Lagging Strands and Enzymes, watch the lecture from 15:25 to 23:32.
- To learn about DNA Replication - Fidelity, watch the lecture from 23:32 to 30:54.
- To learn about Transcription, watch the lecture from 33:53 to 42:49.
- To learn about Translation, watch the lecture from 42:49 to 49:51.
Course: 7.012 Introduction to Biology, Fall 2004
Instructors: Prof. Eric Lander, Prof. Robert Weinberg, Dr. Claudette Gardel
Prof. Eric Lander, Prof. Robert Weinberg, Dr. Claudette Gardel, 7.012 Introduction to Biology, Fall 2004. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu
(Accessed October 1, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Biology
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:MIT AP biology AP biology science genetics molecular RNA DNA gene mutation structure virus nucleic acid
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike