Introduction to Biology Lecture 13 (approx. 51 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Gene Regulation – Levels, watch the lecture from 01:33 to 09:23.
- To learn about Gene Regulation in Bacteria, watch the lecture from 09:23 to 18:00.
- To learn about Structure of the Lac Operon and Transcriptional Repressor, watch the lecture from 18:00 to 30:54.
- To learn about Lactose Metabolism, watch the lecture from 36:56 to 44:46.
- To learn about Transcriptional Activator, watch the lecture from 47:29 to 51:35.
Course: 7.012 Introduction to Biology, Fall 2004
Instructors: Prof. Eric Lander, Prof. Robert Weinberg, Dr. Claudette Gardel
Prof. Eric Lander, Prof. Robert Weinberg, Dr. Claudette Gardel, 7.012 Introduction to Biology, Fall 2004. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu
(Accessed October 1, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Biology
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:MIT AP biology AP biology science genetics molecular RNA DNA gene mutation structure virus nucleic acid
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike