Introduction to Biology Lecture 22 (approx. 47 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Viral Infections and Vaccines, watch the lecture from 02:20 to 15:50.
- To learn about Immune Response - Mechanism, watch the lecture from 17:49 to 23:00.
- To learn about Antibody/Immunoglobulin Structure, watch the lecture from 23:00 to 30:00.
- To learn about Antibody Production, watch the lecture from 30:00 to 43:20.
- To learn about Immune Response - Primary and Secondary, watch the lecture from 43:20 to 47:18.
Course: 7.012 Introduction to Biology, Fall 2004
Instructors: Prof. Eric Lander, Prof. Robert Weinberg, Dr. Claudette Gardel
Prof. Eric Lander, Prof. Robert Weinberg, Dr. Claudette Gardel, 7.012 Introduction to Biology, Fall 2004. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu
(Accessed October 1, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Biology
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:MIT AP biology AP biology science reproduction growth development adaptation structure physiology behavior environment plants animals function
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike