Introduction to Biology Lecture 23 (approx. 50 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Immunology - Definitions and Clonal Expansion, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 06:27.
- To learn about Antibody Variability and VDJ Recombination, watch the lecture from 06:27 to 17:44.
- To learn about Implications of Antibody Variability, watch the lecture from 17:44 to 24:53.
- To learn about Humoral and Cellular Immunity, watch the lecture from 35:26 to 40:12.
- To learn about Macrophage and T Helper Cells I, watch the lecture from 40:12 to 50:17.
Course: 7.012 Introduction to Biology, Fall 2004
Instructors: Prof. Eric Lander, Prof. Robert Weinberg, Dr. Claudette Gardel
Prof. Eric Lander, Prof. Robert Weinberg, Dr. Claudette Gardel, 7.012 Introduction to Biology, Fall 2004. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu
(Accessed October 1, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Biology
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:MIT AP biology AP biology science reproduction growth development adaptation structure physiology behavior environment plants animals function
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike