Introductory Biology Lecture 11 (AUDIO ONLY, approx. 48 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about DNA Repair, listen to the lecture from 01:14 to 09:31.
- To learn about the RNA Molecule, listen to the lecture from 10:28 to 18:40.
- To learn about Gene and RNA Classes, listen to the lecture from 20:07 to 26:37.
- To learn about Transcription, listen to the lecture from 26:58 to 35:35.
- To learn about Problems in Transcription, listen to the lecture from 35:57 to 48:14.
Course: 7.013 Introductory Biology, Spring 2006
Instructors: Prof. Tyler Jacks, Prof. Hazel Sive
Prof. Tyler Jacks, Prof. Hazel Sive, 7.013 Introductory Biology, Spring 2006. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu
(Accessed October 1, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Biology
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:MIT AP biology AP biology science genetics molecular RNA DNA gene mutation structure virus nucleic acid
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike