Introductory Biology Lecture 21 (AUDIO ONLY, approx. 47 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Differentiation of Skeletal Muscle Cells, listen to the lecture from 05:15 to 11:44.
- To learn about Gene Family, listen to the lecture from 11:44 to 18:17.
- To learn about Gene Expression, listen to the lecture from 18:24 to 21:10.
- To learn about Fate Mapping, listen to the lecture from 21:10 to 24:18.
- To learn about Determination Assay, listen to the lecture from 24:18 to 27:48.
- To learn about Germ Layers and the Dorsal Mesoderm, listen to the lecture from 38:01 to 44:38.
Course: 7.013 Introductory Biology, Spring 2006
Instructors: Prof. Tyler Jacks, Prof. Hazel Sive
Prof. Tyler Jacks, Prof. Hazel Sive, 7.013 Introductory Biology, Spring 2006. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu
(Accessed October 1, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Biology
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:MIT AP biology AP biology science reproduction growth development adaptation structure physiology behavior environment plants animals function
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike