Introductory Biology Lecture 22 (AUDIO ONLY, approx. 41 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Three Dimensional Structures and Function, listen to the lecture from 00:15 to 04:00.
- To learn about Cells as the Building Block, listen to the lecture from 04:00 to 11:25.
- To learn about Adhesion and Junctions, listen to the lecture from 11:25 to 17:05.
- To learn about the Extracellular Matrix, listen to the lecture from 17:05 to 21:00.
- To learn about the Cytoskeleton, listen to the lecture from 21:00 to 22:11.
Course: 7.013 Introductory Biology, Spring 2006
Instructors: Prof. Tyler Jacks, Prof. Hazel Sive
Prof. Tyler Jacks, Prof. Hazel Sive, 7.013 Introductory Biology, Spring 2006. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu
(Accessed October 1, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
This resource is part of the MIT OpenCourseWare - AP Biology - Cells collection.
- Science > General
- Science > Biology
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:MIT AP biology AP biology cells prokaryotic eurkaryotic membranes cellular cell cycle science
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike