Introductory Biology Lecture 5 (AUDIO ONLY, approx. 50 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Enzymes, listen to the lecture from 00:00 to 14:05.
- To learn about Reaction Energetics and Enzymes, listen to the lecture from 14:05 to 20:04.
- To learn about Enzyme Function and Specificity, listen to the lecture from 20:04 to 32:00.
- To learn about Regulation of Enzyme Function, listen to the lecture from 32:00 to 42:55.
- To learn about Enzyme Activators and Inhibitors, listen to the lecture from 42:55 to 50:17.
Course: 7.013 Introductory Biology, Spring 2006
Instructors: Prof. Tyler Jacks, Prof. Hazel Sive
Prof. Tyler Jacks, Prof. Hazel Sive, 7.013 Introductory Biology, Spring 2006. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu
(Accessed October 1, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
This resource is part of the MIT OpenCourseWare - AP Biology - Chemistry of Life collection.
- Science > General
- Science > Biology
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike