This resource is a set of 7 interactive windows that allows the user to choose a synonym. The direction is given to explain your answer, implying that follow up conversation is included as part of this activity. Three synonyms are provided to complete each sentence. A discussion about word choice and the subtlety of language would follow naturally.
Not Rated Yet.
4 Start the team activity.
Introduce the rationale for teamwork: This is a 21st century skill essential in the workplace.
2. Reserve time for one-minute presentations if necessary (see Day 2). Create final teams of 3 to 5 students.
3. Have teams review and discuss the Teamwork Rubric.
4. Design an initial task for the teams. Have the teams read and review this Design Process Manual outlining the three phases of design: Predesign; Preliminary Design; and Final Drawings. Teams should establish a task list using the Project Milestones form link?. This document can be filled out by hand, but will be modified as the project proceeds.
5. Have teams share their milestones with one other team.
6. Finish with discussion. What good ideas surfaced? How did we work together as a team?.