Type:E-book, Lesson Plan
- Pool prior knowledge and acquire new tools to analyze the economy of a town
- Acquire key information from video segment on the economy
- Learn to read and decipher unemployment rates
- Develop definitions of key terms in context, such as "luxury good," "infrastructure," and "employment rate"
- Create a town portfolio which includes population and unemployment rate.
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:economy recession social studies current events government unemployment employment jobs
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution 3.0