The resource has been added to your collection
This is the story of Goodies Gift Shop in its third year of operation in Small Town USA. Amelia Goodies, the owner, runs the shop with 4 full time employees, 2 part timers and herself. Her sales last year were $500,000 and her profit was $20,000 after taxes.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• D.02 Apply effective listening skills,
• D.03 Use proper grammar and vocabulary,
• D.05 Explain the nature of effective verbal communications,
• F.02 Explain the factors of production,
• F.07 Explain the principles of supply and demand,
• F.08 Describe the concept of price
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.
Not Rated Yet.