How are the lives of people intertwined with the lives of the houses in which they live?
What can clues left within a house tell us about its former occupants?
How do archaeologists construct the lives of people, places, and things from what remains?
- Educational Technology > General
- Educational Technology > Integrating Technology into the Classroom
- Educational Technology > Using Multimedia & the Internet
- Social Studies > General
- Social Studies > Anthropology
- Social Studies > World History
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:catalhoyuk uc berkeley neolithic life histories archaeology archaeologists excavations
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial