Type:Lesson Plan, Unit
By Natalie Pierce, Jamie Boelens, and Catherine Brackett
Students will understand that:
- All matter can be classified by its observable, physical properties.
2. Matter can be measured and changed by energy (ex: heat, light, sound).
3. When materials are put together, they can do things that they cannot do by themselves.
Students will know:
- The difference among a solid, liquid, and a gas.
2. The concepts of heating, cooling, cutting, melting, folding, and sanding.
3. Energy is power- the ability to do work or make changes.
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Special Education
Keywords:UBD understanding by design Trinity University energy solid liquid gas
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial