Physics I: Classical Mechanics Lecture 16 (approx. 48 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Elastic Collisions, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 09:41.
- To learn about Elastic Collision Demonstrations, watch the lecture from 09:41 to 22:52.
- To learn about Center of Mass Frame, watch the lecture from 22:52 to 31:00.
- To learn about Heat Loss in Collisions, watch the lecture from 31:00 to 40:05.
- To learn about Inelastic Collision Demonstrations, watch the lecture from 40:05 to 48:51.
This resource is part of the MIT OpenCourseWare - AP Physics - Systems of Particles, Linear Momentum collection.
Course: 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:Student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics particles momentum mass impulse linear momentum collisions
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike