Physics I: Classical Mechanics Lecture 19 (approx. 41 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Rotational Motion Analogies, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 06:12.
- To learn about Calculating Moment of Inertia, watch the lecture from 06:12 to 13:45.
- To learn about Flywheels, watch the lecture from 13:45 to 20:52.
- To learn about Energy from Spindown, watch the lecture from 20:52 to 29:41.
- To learn about Crab Pulsar, watch the lecture from 29:41 to 40:46.
Course: 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:Student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics circular motion rotation torque statics kinematics angular momentum conservation
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike