Physics I: Classical Mechanics Lecture 25 (approx. 48 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Ladder Stability I, watch the lecture from 00:57 to 09:23.
- To learn about Ladder Stability II, watch the lecture from 09:23 to 19:47.
- To learn about a Ladder Stability Demonstration, watch the lecture from 19:03 to 21:06.
- To learn about Equilibrium and Center of Mass, watch the lecture from 33:54 to 43:30.
- To learn about a Rope Walker, watch the lecture from 43:30 to 48:05.
Course: 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:Student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics circular motion rotation torque statics kinematics angular momentum conservation
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike