Physics I: Classical Mechanics Lecture 3 (approx. 49 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Vectors, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 07:54.
- To learn about Decomposition of Vectors, watch the lecture from 07:54 to 13:43.
- To learn about Dot Products, watch the lecture from 13:43 - 19:42.
- To learn about Cross Product Using Determinants, watch the lecture from 19:42 to 23:30.
- To learn about Cross Product Using Corkscrew, watch the lecture from 23:30 to 30:19.
This resource is part of the MIT OpenCourseWare - AP Physics - Kinematics collection.
Course: 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics kinematics motion dimension
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike