Physics I: Classical Mechanics Lecture 7 (approx. 50 minutes) contains information on several topics.
- To learn about Weight and Free Fall, watch the lecture from 00:00 to 09:16.
- To learn about Masses on a Frictionless Pulley, watch the lecture from 09:16 to 15:40.
- To learn about Interpretation of Masses on a Pulley, watch the lecture from 15:40 to 20:27.
- To learn about Tension in Revolving String, watch the lecture from 20:27 to 26:53.
- To learn about Weightlessness During Free-Fall, watch the lecture from 26:53 to 31:09.
- To learn about Weightless Mass in Free-fall, watch the lecture from 31:09 to 39:28.
This resource is part of the MIT OpenCourseWare - AP Physics - Newton's Laws of Motion collection.
Course: 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999
Instructor: Prof. Walter Lewin
Prof. Walter Lewin, 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT OpenCourseWare), http://ocw.mit.edu (Accessed November 21, 2008). License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA
- Science > General
- Science > Physics
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:student-facing MIT AP Physics AP Physics Newton law motion equilibrium laws of motion
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike