1) What is the percent by mass of a solution prepared by dissolving 68.2g of glucose (C6H12O6) in 122.8g of water?
2) What is the molarity of a solution composed of 34.4g KI dissolved in enough water to make 215.0 mL of solution?
3) How many grams of methanol (CH3OH) are needed to make a 0.750 M solution in 0.725 L of H2O?
4) How much will a 0.825 m solution of glucose (C6H12O6) elevate the boiling point of its solvent (water)?
5) How much will 415g of Ba(NO3)2 dissolved in 795.5g of water depress the freezing point of its solvent (water)?
6) Consider the following balanced equation:
Fe2(CO3)3aq) + 6LiNO3(aq) -> 3Li2CO3(s) + 2Fe(NO3)3(aq)
(1) Write the overall ionic equation; (2) write the net ionic equation; and (3) identify the