- Created by: by Alan Bass and Terrie Teegarden, San Diego Mesa College
- Type of activity: lecture, small group problem solving (paper and pencil)
- Course level: Intermediate Algebra
- Topic: Quadratics (Factoring)
- Materials: none
- Time required: ?
- Description: Exploring position, velocity, and acceleration of projectiles. Solving quadratic equations by factoring.
- Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Algebra
- Higher Education
- Undergraduate-Upper Division
- Undergraduate-Lower Division
Keywords:intermediate algebra velocity acceleration quadratics
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution 3.0