The resource has been added to your collection
Why do we buy the television we watch, the cars we drive, and even the toothpaste we use? We buy them primarily as a result of promotion. Promotion is a part of our daily lives. The clothes we choose to wear and the food we choose to eat are almost entirely the result of promotion.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• D.02 Apply effective listening skills,
• D.03 Use proper grammar and vocabulary,
• D.08 Make oral presentations,
• L.22 Describe the elements of the promotional mix,
• L.23 Calculate advertising media costs,
• L.29 Select sales-promotion options,
• L.32 Evaluate effectiveness of advertising
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.
Not Rated Yet.