The resource has been added to your collection
By Beth Morrow and Anne Peppers
This unit addresses the Texas Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines “Child recognizes/describes common shapes” (MVC1) and “Child slides, flips, turns shapes to demonstrate they remain the same” (MVC4), as well as the math standard “Child covers an area with shapes.” At the conclusion of this unit, students will know:
- names and features (number of sides/angles) of common shapes: rectangle, square, triangle, circle, oval, and rhombus; and
- shapes remain the same regardless of their position;
and will be able to:
- identify and describe common shapes: rectangle, square, triangle, circle, oval, and rhombus
- cover an area with shapes and explain how they did so
- combine shapes to create an image
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
This resource has not yet been reviewed.
Not Rated Yet.