Type:E-book, Lesson Plan
- Understand the fundamental roles of the Executive Branch and the Senate in the judicial selection process.
2. Understand that the process of selecting and confirming a Supreme Court justice is political in nature and that different groups will see the same nominee differently.
3. Consult and collaborate with fellow students on the merits of Supreme Court nominees.
4. Research and evaluate nominees to the Supreme Court.
- Social Studies > Civics
- Social Studies > Current Events
- Language Arts > General
- Social Studies > General
- Social Studies > Government
- Social Studies > Political Systems
- Language Arts > Research
- Social Studies > Research
- Social Studies > United States Government
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:Civics current events government social studies Supreme Court Sotomayor judiciary system law
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial