How are archaeologists like— and not like—Indiana Jones?
How do archaeologists at Çatalhöyük engage with the public?
How is the Berkeley team (BACH) using digital technologies and the World Wide Web to make their process of investigation accessible to the public?
- Educational Technology > General
- Educational Technology > Using Multimedia & the Internet
- Information & Media Literacy > General
- Social Studies > General
- Social Studies > Anthropology
- Social Studies > Current Events
- Social Studies > Research
- Social Studies > World History
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:catalhoyuk public face archaeology uc berkeley archaeologists turkey neolithic indiana jones excavation
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial