Type:E-book, Lesson Plan
- Pool prior knowledge and acquire new tools to analyze the economy of a town
- Acquire key information from video segment on the economy
- Learn to read and decipher unemployment rates
- Develop definitions of key terms in context, such as "luxury good," "infrastructure," and "employment rate"
- Create a town portfolio which includes population and unemployment rate.
- Information & Media Literacy > General
- Social Studies > General
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
Keywords:economics recession lesson plan government civics us economy jobs social studies
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution 3.0