This is a lesson for Social Studies 7. This Social Studies and Problem Solving lesson includes worksheets, classwork, and homework.
Day 2 lesson plan: Why is social studies important? Because it helps us solve problems. Also includes some rules and procedures.
1) SWBAT explain how to turn in homework and what happens if homework is not turned in on time.
2) SWBAT define 'social studies' perfectly and give intelligent examples of ways social studies can be used to solve problems.
This lesson continues teaching procedures and expectations. It explores the effects that historical memory can have on the present. It includes Do Now, Classwork, Homework, and Lesson Plan.
1) SWBAT transform the classroom into an environment designed for partner work.
2) SWBAT demonstrate the correct procedures for working with partners in 7th grade social studies.
3) SWBAT explain a third reason for using our social studies TOOLBOX.