Includes Standard Clusters:
• Extend the properties of exponents to rational exponents.
• Solve systems of equations.
• Represent and solve equations and inequalities graphically.
• Understand the concept of a function and use function notation.
• Interpret functions that arise in applications in terms of a context.
• Analyze functions using different representations.
• Build a function that models a relationship between two quantities.
• Build new functions from existing functions.
• Construct and compare linear, quadratic, and exponential models and solve problems.
• Interpret expressions for functions in terms of the situation they model.
- Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Algebra
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
Standards Alignment: 2
Subject Matter: 2
Support Steaching: 1
Instructional Quality: 2
Standards Alignment: Standards are addressed per cluster. Activities and videos are provided to address CCSS and Process Standards.
Subject Matter: A variety of videos are included to address each topic. Videos may be viewed as a whole group or individually to introduce or review a topic. Additional teacher input may be necessary.
Support Steaching: A variety of great resources are included; however, not direction as to the order of their use or lesson plan is included. Additionally, teachers may choose to use all or parts of the resource to address each topic.
Instructional Quality: Links to practice resources are included for some standards.