Type:Lesson Plan, Other
Listen to two students from College of the Desert, Evelyn and Cristalee, describe how they learned to create better outlines of textbook content to aid their learning and studying.
And here two more students explain how doing the outlines helped them understand the concepts at a higher level, enabling them to complete their homework in less time than when they did not do the outlines.
- Status: Worth A First Look
- Recommender: Tom Carey, University of Waterloo
- Notes: includes Instructor Reflections, Student Reflections, Sample Student Work
- Higher Education
- Undergraduate-Upper Division
- Undergraduate-Lower Division
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution 3.0