A list of shots is a great thing to have so everyone understands what needs to be captured. But, how do you get the shots in as few takes as possible? Here are some tips to help you out.
This resource is part of the Video Production Tutorial Series collection.
- Career & Technical Education > General
- Career & Technical Education > Technology
- Educational Technology > General
- Educational Technology > Using Multimedia & the Internet
- Professional Education & Development
- Higher Education
- Undergraduate-Upper Division
- Undergraduate-Lower Division
Keywords:student-facing video production nortel learnit editing imovie scripts production storyboards sound production lights cameras
License Deed:Creative Commons Attribution 3.0